5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2021 ram says device not supported.

MR.TEMPTECH

Reaction score
So this all started when I changed my tires and I’m pretty sure that my TPS is not OEM therefore it is triggering some kind of alarm stating device not supported and I would love to utilize this $60,000 trucks radio I’m getting very very aggravated because I literally spent thousands to get a nice set of tires and rims and the tire shop didn’t even tell me OK that they had this issue. OK I got the truck back and then I left because they were closed OK so and now they said I have to take the tires back apart. Get the sensors out the TPS sensor light And then put them in the new tires because they have to be OEM otherwise ram does not communicate with them at all however, they are not triggering a TPS sensor so it’s not like it’s low on air however, it is the most aggravating thing in the world to not be able to utilize your radio so I get out of my work van after working 12 hours and I get into my nice beautiful truck that I cannot even listen to radio help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum . Have you tried disconnecting your battery for an hour to see if that fixes it ? Be aware though that it can take a couple hours for everything to start working again after the battery disconnect.

Aradu357

Reaction score
I get that from time to time when I plug in my phone to the USB port. It's usually because of a cable failure to connect my phone. Usually I can just switch to radio without a problem. Note my phone is always plugged in. It will not let me connect my phone to Android auto during that drive cycle however.

However you're stating that the unit won't let you switch inputs to FM AM or Xm radio? The correlation between TPMS and radio is not possible however I can be wrong. This would be the first time I would have heard of this on any Vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread