5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2019 4x4 Doesn't Like 35x12.5's - ABS Issues

Fooleo44

Reaction score
After installing my 6" lift and 35x12.5's, ABS kicks in on any aggressive or U type turn and the gas peddle/throttle response is nil. Beyond pulling the F26 fuse to fully disable the system, anyone come across cheats or tweaks to fool the PCM?

Thought Diablo Pulsar would help, but it seems to strictly be associated with throttle response, not ABS limits.

giff71

Reaction score
After installing my 6" lift and 35x12.5's, ABS kicks in on any aggressive or U type turn and the gas peddle/throttle response is nil. Beyond pulling the F26 fuse to fully disable the system, anyone come across cheats or tweaks to fool the PCM?

Thought Diablo Pulsar would help, but it seems to strictly be associated with throttle response, not ABS limits.
I have a 2020 and just did same type of setup, havent tried it under a tight uturn yet and havent noticed an abs issue yet either. Will check and see..

Users who are viewing this thread