5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 19 Blue streak sport on 22x12 and 33s

Dramire99

Reaction score
Thank you! This was my first choice before black or white

2phat

Reaction score
Looks great just about how I ordered my 2500 that i'm tired of waiting on already... Mega cab ram box with the blue streak pearl and sport appearance package..

AtmozFear

Reaction score
Love the look of your truck! I can't get enough of that color, and i'm a sucker for offset wheels. I just odered 22x12's for mine, but i'm only on a RC 2" leveling kit, so i'm sure i'll experience plenty of clearance/rubbing issues with those. I was debating on pulling the plug on the 3.5" SST lift, but wanted to see how a level would fit them first. I was able to do 20x12's on 33's with my 2012 ram sport leveled without any rubbing or issues, but 5th gens appear to sit a little lower.

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like those wheels! I’d like to go aftermarket eventually, just not a priority at the moment. Blue Streak Sport 4x4 here;)

Dramire99

Reaction score
Love the look of your truck! I can't get enough of that color, and i'm a sucker for offset wheels. I just odered 22x12's for mine, but i'm only on a RC 2" leveling kit, so i'm sure i'll experience plenty of clearance/rubbing issues with those. I was debating on pulling the plug on the 3.5" SST lift, but wanted to see how a level would fit them first. I was able to do 20x12's on 33's with my 2012 ram sport leveled without any rubbing or issues, but 5th gens appear to sit a little lower.
Thank you! Only issue i have is at 7/8 turn, it rubs slightly on the front inner plastic...

Dramire99

Reaction score
I like those wheels! I’d like to go aftermarket eventually, just not a priority at the moment. Blue Streak Sport 4x4 here;)
Thank you! Mines 2wd and aftermarket wheels and lift were my first must as stock 20s look generic and whimpy if you ask me... lol

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you! Mines 2wd and aftermarket wheels and lift were my first must as stock 20s look generic and whimpy if you ask me... lol
I don't think there is anything wrong with the stock rims. Yeah, maybe a little generic. There are just so many options out there in the aftermarket! What else did you need to offset the wheels like that?

Dramire99

Reaction score
I don't think there is anything wrong with the stock rims. Yeah, maybe a little generic. There are just so many options out there in the aftermarket! What else did you need to offset the wheels like that?
At least a 3.5" lift to clear ther inner wells... even at that it rubs slightly at 7/8 turn on those 33s.

Users who are viewing this thread