5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Muffler replacement pics

badpewterz

Reaction score
im looking at many options and leaning towards the borla 40353 but from i have have searched here and online to no avil is pics of the muffler installed? id prefer to do it myself then a shop as i wanna keep it bolt in per say (minus that one back cut) was an extension pipe added? just a straight piece? any pics of ANY custom muffler installs would help.
im looking for some sound but nothing to crazy . i had a 14in magnaflow on my 18 and sounded great but towing our camper the sound reflection off the trailer drove me nuts at times.

thank you

busa2009

Ram Guru
Reaction score
im looking at many options and leaning towards the borla 40353 but from i have have searched here and online to no avil is pics of the muffler installed? id prefer to do it myself then a shop as i wanna keep it bolt in per say (minus that one back cut) was an extension pipe added? just a straight piece? any pics of ANY custom muffler installs would help.
im looking for some sound but nothing to crazy . i had a 14in magnaflow on my 18 and sounded great but towing our camper the sound reflection off the trailer drove me nuts at times.

thank you

I went with borla touring it’s a post somewhere with sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/