5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

moving on

mahogoff

Reaction score
I've finally had enough. My 2019 Laramie spent 43 days at the Dealership (in a year and a half), electrical problems, shifting and stumbling problems, and I can't forget the uconnect. I was going to move up to a Limited but decided to trade for a GMC Denali. I still think the looks and interior for the 5th gen are way better than the others on the market. Maybe some day I will be back.

I've finally had enough. My 2019 Laramie spent 43 days at the Dealership (in a year and a half), electrical problems, shifting and stumbling problems, and I can't forget the uconnect. I was going to move up to a Limited but decided to trade for a GMC Denali. I still think the looks and interior for the 5th gen are way better than the others on the market. Maybe some day I will be back.
Best of luck with the GMC!

That sucks but hopefully you have better luck with the GMC .

With every car manufacturer it's hit or miss. I've had bad experiences with Chevy & Buick so I am done with General Motors. I've had positive experiences with my 2 Ram trucks now & my wife loves her Kia. Only time will tell. Basically if I don't have problems b4 my warranty expires, I'll keep it long term. If I have issues, I'll trade it in & buy something new again. It does NOT matter what u buy, or what forum u go on , every manufacturer has problems & success stories. U tend to hear more about the problems on these forums. People like to vent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back