5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Morimoto Headlights

Rhombus

Reaction score
Those look, IMHO, better than the OEM midline LED’s. Want them, just a big chunk of change for headlights. Temptation is beating on my door!

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
For those who are wanting LED for the stock halogens, check out LASFIT. They make an H11 replacement that I absolutely love. No light overspray and I have not been flashed. I have had aftermarket HIDs and LEDs in the past and these are hands down amazing. Just my two cents. But those Morimotos look awesome! Also not interested in hearing everyone's opinion about my choice to install aftermarket LEDs in a non-projector housing. If I thought for one minute they are blinding other drivers, I would not use them.

Attachments

• 50889-583be4ed689fef9c606bd4200b2ea650.jpg
    50889-583be4ed689fef9c606bd4200b2ea650.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 74

SilverNight2020

Reaction score
For those who are wanting LED for the stock halogens, check out LASFIT. They make an H11 replacement that I absolutely love. No light overspray and I have not been flashed. I have had aftermarket HIDs and LEDs in the past and these are hands down amazing. Just my two cents. But those Morimotos look awesome! Also not interested in hearing everyone's opinion about my choice to install aftermarket LEDs in a non-projector housing. If I thought for one minute they are blinding other drivers, I would not use them.
Finally got a chance to get a behind the wheel view. Love these lights! 20200331_221238.jpg

raygun9

Reaction score
I really wish the kept the design similar to the Gen4s. They had two LED projectors and both the top and bottom LED strips were on for DRLs. Its the thing I miss the most from my Gen4. I will say I ran the morimoto's on the gen4 for 7 years, only once was there an issue with a light flickering and TRS shipped me a replacement right away and I sent the damaged one back in a box with the prepaid label.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread