5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More than 12 presets?

giff71

Reaction score
I just brought home my 2020 RAM 1500 and the tech is impressive to say the least - the 12 inch display is awesome!

I had a GMC Sierra 1500 and it let me have ~30 or some ridiculous number of presets (mixing FM and XM stations and displaying a few rows at a time) - so far, I have only seen where i can have 12 presets and they are segregated by band. Hoping with all this real estate, there is a "favorites" page that i could customize with channels from across Sirius and FM and at a minimum have more that 12 presets total. Anybody know if that is possible?

I searched a bit and didnt find anything.

Thanks!

Cravenfan

Reaction score
My understanding is that it is 12 per band, but you can setup 5 profiles within SiriusXM. So, you could do a, “sports radio” profile, “comedy,” “rock,” etc. all with 12 each. But, coming from GMC I have not figured how to put all the bands on one run of presets.

Apexcars

Reaction score
Once you add the preset in the main screen across the top they will also show in the favorites if you hit the button with the star on it that says favorites across the bottom. Then you can replace the buttons across the top and they will still show up on the favorites screen unless you go in and delete them. The other bonus of the favorites screen is that it will also show the band name that is playing on that channel and will automatically start at the beginning of the song when you pick that channel. This is all on the XM source. I haven’t really used FM much So I’m not sure if it works the same.

Users who are viewing this thread