5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan - $25 over Dealer Cost!--NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS ONLINE!!

U

User_3336

Would that be from the brochure at the first page? Are they the same?

But sure, I’ll play.

2019 RAM 1500 DT black out. 5.7 4x4. Masshole here! Would like a 5 year possibly, and 100 or 200 is fine. Like to see the price differences.
See post 18 and 19.

Shives

Reaction score
yes I did see this. I also notice you posted. So, again unsure who is who, and what is what. Could have sworn you were, in the start mentioning your his competitor and been around the forums doing this for a while. Saying the 50.00 over was a strong quote.

I’m not trying to be difficult, I’m just trying to buy a warranty and get some information. I’m getting a tad confused on who is who, again and really looking to buy an extended warranty. Thanks again for the help.

Hope to get the quote here soon.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just a note, I did get a quote on Friday from someone at Granger Dealership, which is a factory authorized Stellantis dealership in Granger Iowa.

The person who sent me the quote was Maria G., I believe she was in the office and you may not have had any further updates because she was off for the weekend.

You should hear back from her on Monday.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Would that be from the brochure at the first page? Are they the same?

But sure, I’ll play.

2019 RAM 1500 DT black out. 5.7 4x4. Masshole here! Would like a 5 year possibly, and 100 or 200 is fine. Like to see the price differences.
please email us at [email protected] with VIN and mileage with those desired items and we'll be happy to give you a quote.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
@Shives There are a number of online dealers selling the Mopar Warranties. Have for some time. Zach, of Granger, became a vendor here recently, and this is his own thread selling the same Genuine Mopar Warranty.

A number of us have purchased from Zeigler. Zach is competitive with other online retailers.

You can buy your ESP from anyone you chose, just make sure its the Genuine factory one.
Thanks, yes we certainly aren't reinventing the wheel. We should be cheaper than any other online listing if I did my shopping right at $50 over cost. We want to be the low-cost option in this space. There are certainly other great experiences buying genuine Mopar coverages online as well.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Vendor threads are not the place for debate. If you want to express your thoughts about extended warranties, start a thread in off-topic.
I appreciate it. We aren't here to "sell" anyone on the benefits of an extended service contract. We just want to provide the best pricing for those who do intend to purchase coverage.

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who reached out in the month of May for a Mopar Extended Warranty, we were able to save customers almost $50,000 from Retail pricing in less than 30 days! We will keep this offer open and rolling as we keep momentum.

We are also in the infancy stages of getting a website up and going that will provide the best pricing online for Mopar service contracts!

Reactions: c3k

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who reached out in the month of May for a Mopar Extended Warranty, we were able to save customers almost $50,000 from Retail pricing in less than 30 days! We will keep this offer open and rolling as we keep momentum.

We are also in the infancy stages of getting a website up and going that will provide the best pricing online for Mopar service contracts!

I'm about to finally pull the trigger Zach, you guys are $100 cheaper than Zeigler for the same plan I'm looking at, thanks for posting this great pricing and service from your dealership. My local dealer couldn't come close to touching it, something like $2,200 while Mopar direct was the same, over double the price!

Zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'm about to finally pull the trigger Zach, you guys are $100 cheaper than Zeigler for the same plan I'm looking at, thanks for posting this great pricing and service from your dealership. My local dealer couldn't come close to touching it, something like $2,200 while Mopar direct was the same, over double the price!
Thanks for the opportunity! We're going to do our best to try to make it easy with the best upfront price to eliminate the back and forth and shopping required.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Thanks for the opportunity! We're going to do our best to try to make it easy with the best upfront price to eliminate the back and forth and shopping required.

Hi Zach, just completed my purchase, really smooth and easy, thank Maria for helping me with the process!

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Zach@granger A forum user that purchased a plan from you stated there was a $50 dealer processing fee? Can you provide the details of this?
I replied just now to the other post, it's the fee above costs, Zach mentions it earlier (It's in the title of this thread). Zeigler actually charges more. That's why I went with Granger.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

I replied just now to the other post, it's the fee above costs, Zach mentions it earlier (It's in the title of this thread). Zeigler actually charges more. That's why I went with Granger.
I've dealt with Zeigler for 8+ years now, between the FORD and MOPAR side. $50 or even $100 over cost is not a "high profit ratio" at all. But I've never heard to a dealer charging a "dealership fee".

Advertising/selling it AT cost + a $50 dealer processing fee might sound better! :)

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I've dealt with Zeigler for 8+ years now, between the FORD and MOPAR side. $50 or even $100 over cost is not a "high profit ratio" at all. But I've never heard to a dealer charging a "dealership fee".

Advertising/selling it AT cost + a $50 dealer processing fee might sound better! :)

Absolutely, though the "dealership fee" was my word for it, not sure what they called it, Zach essentially stated it was $50 above dealer costs. Hardly anything compared to dealer & Mopar Direct.

U

User_3336

Absolutely, though the "dealership fee" was my word for it, not sure what they called it, Zach essentially stated it was $50 above dealer costs. Hardly anything compared to dealer & Mopar Direct.
OOPS! I was gonna say I never heard of that wording before......Glad you clarified that wasn't the dealers phrasing. We are fortunate to have online sellers (that are actually Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealers) that can sell us these plans at such great prices!

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Can this $50 over dealer cost Factory Warranty still be available??

Sure, you can contact Granger Motors, I'm not sure how long the pricing is staying, but it's still on right now.

Granger - Email Maria: [email protected]

Remember you can adjust the warranties that favor year vs mileage or vice versa. For example the 7 year can be had at 60,000 or 75,000 miles. Deductible can be zero, $100 or $200, etc.

Last edited:

Mr.Grid

Reaction score
Sure, you can contact Granger Motors, I'm not sure how long the pricing is staying, but it's still on right now.

Granger - Email Maria: [email protected]

Remember you can adjust the warranties that favor year vs mileage or vice versa. For example the 7 year can be had at 60,000 or 75,000 miles. Deductible can be zero, $100 or $200, etc.
Thank You

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Throw some #s out at me 2019 Bighorn NoN-E hemi
w 41k on it 4x4. $200 ded, 7/75 whats that gona run me, ballpark

U

User_3336

Throw some #s out at me 2019 Bighorn NoN-E hemi
w 41k on it 4x4. $200 ded, 7/75 whats that gona run me, ballpark
that's a hard one, since you're out of warranty. I didn't see a 7/75 on any online configurator.
Looks like you will need a USED VEHICLE INSPECTION (at your expense) before they will cover it.
You will have to call on that one.
I attached the vehicle inspection form. Appears to be at least $2800 (someone correct me if that is not close)

this is why its really important to BUY EARLY if you think you are going to want an ESP.

Attachments

• used.pdf
    967.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread