5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Powertrain Care

yyyames

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Factory warranty will be done later this year. I'd like to keep my power train covered since im not interested in selling / trading every few years. I haven't bought a warranty in many years but I don't quite trust my 5th gen ram like I do my other vehicles. Does anyone have the 7yr unlimited mopar powertrain care? What should I expect to pay I was quoted 1,650 online but not sure if there are better prices out there or on the forum and will that price change the longer I wait to purchase it?

Last edited:
Who did you get the quote from? Prices go up pretty much once a year from what I've seen. That $1650 you mention seems right in line from my research. What year is your truck and the mileage on it anyway?

I have the 7 yr/unlimited miles Max Care warranty and paid almost twice that a couple of years ago.

There are price bumps at 12K miles and 24k miles, and price hikes every year.

Looking at Zeigler the Powertrain Care shows about what you were quoted. Granted that's for my state (CA) and other states may be different. Who quoted an FCA ESP for $1650 or is it a 3rd party?

I'm not sure the specifics of your truck but I got my ESP from Zeigler:

They have some discount codes you can use too:

PAYINFULL (-$365 if you pay the whole balance when you buy the policy)
DAMON (-$150 no matter how you pay for it - buy the policy outright or finance)

If you are getting a quote from someone else that is lower then call Zeigler to see if they will beat it. They are consistently one of the lowest priced as they sell policies barely above cost for the most part.

There are several "competing" volume factory ESP sellers and they usually are very close to each other, especially if you call them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back