5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MOPAR OFF ROAD FENDER FLARES

Jonathange

Reaction score
Hello can anyone answer this from their experience. I have a 2021 Ram Rebel and I would like to change my OE fender flares to the off road MOPAR fender Flares part number 82215284AB. My question : will the MOPAR molded splash guards 82215488AB & 82215489AC work with the above off road fender flares?
37393674f4e0a4cf754289d9d4aacc66.jpg

d38869b5832ec68ce81b5e6a4943e908.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
The front fender flares won't fit your Rebel without modification. The Rebel unfortunately takes specific fender flares that are shorter in length than the rest of the Ram 1500 family. The body panel below the headlights isn't as tall so the bumper can sit up higher.

Last edited:

Jonathange

Reaction score
The front fender flares won't fit your Rebel without modification. The Rebel unfortunately takes specific fender flares that are shorter in length than the rest of the Ram 1500 family. The body panel below the headlights isn't as tall so the bumper can sit up higher.

Are we talking the exact MOPAR part number 82215284AB I stated or we talking about after market. I went to dealer to order other parts and the fender flares say it will work with my Vin number and dealer says they work with no Modifications but yet I did not order based on your comment

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Are we talking the exact MOPAR part number 82215284AB I stated or we talking about after market. I went to dealer to order other parts and the fender flares say it will work with my Vin number and dealer says they work with no Modifications but yet I did not order based on your comment

Won't work. But, give it a whirl if you want to have the dealer send the flares back once they don't fit. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread