5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Graveyard

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looks like a job for Graveyard Carz. These need to be put back on the road again.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
They need to just sell that entire barn to me.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Its cool that they "rescued" all of those from the crusher, but it seems like the net effect is the same: No one is driving them. I like that they are restoring some, though there are obviously more than they could get to in their lifetime. I heard the guy say that some were for sale, I think a really neat thing would be for them to donate a bunch of those to tech schools. Can you imagine the boost it would give the muscle car hobby when a bunch of kids got to see their work on the streets?

CLECSoft

Reaction score
Its cool that they "rescued" all of those from the crusher, but it seems like the net effect is the same: No one is driving them. I like that they are restoring some, though there are obviously more than they could get to in their lifetime. I heard the guy say that some were for sale, I think a really neat thing would be for them to donate a bunch of those to tech schools. Can you imagine the boost it would give the muscle car hobby when a bunch of kids got to see their work on the streets?
Retirement plans in many cases. Too expensive for average guy to get on the road but too valuable to sell to anyone who isn't set on that exact car and will pay top prices.

Users who are viewing this thread