5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Exhaust (77072520AA) Sound Clips

spinxt

Reaction score
I recently installed the Mopar cat-back system on my Laramie and found that it has not been documented that much. It's fairly new and I could only find a few short videos when researching. Here is a video that has clips of some of the scenarios I was curious about when trying to decide if I wanted it. Starting, cruising at different speeds (with or without radio on), accelerating at different rates, ECT. This system has the Carven tips instead of the OEM or Mopar ones. I felt like the sounds changed slightly with the larger tips, but that may (probably) be me just trying to justify the extra cost.

Headphones recommended. I'm a novice at recording audio and it seems the recorded volume was low at times.

Great clips. It’s sounds very similar to Borla. I’d say is about the same or slightly more aggressive than the Borla Touring.

Users who are viewing this thread