5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar cleaning and conditioning products - any good?

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Of course the manual recommends the use of their products, e.g. cleaning, conditioning, protectants, waxes, etc. Has anyone spent much time using them? If so, how do they compare with the good, aftermarket stuff? I'm sure there are better things out there, but are they a good value if you're not super into detailing? Or am I better off with regular, over the counter stuff. For example, I'm using things like Mothers, Jay Leno, Surf City Garage, Chemical Guys, Lexol, etc. Nothing super high end yet.

Again, I'm not OCD about this stuff...just want to generally take good care of my vehicle without too much fuss or effort.

Here is a link I found to some of their stuff.

Damion

Reaction score
I haven't tried the MOPAR cleaning stuff, but I'm betting for the same money or cheaper, you'll get a better product. I know for a fact my dealership does not use Mopar products for cleaning......

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online