5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar Bed Divider/Extender

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
So I’ve checked this forum and didn’t find anything about this except what is for sale.

I wanted to get this and couldn’t find it anywhere, maybe I’m not googling the right thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So I’ve checked this forum and didn’t find anything about this except what is for sale.

I wanted to get this and couldn’t find it anywhere, maybe I’m not googling the right thing.

Does your order include Ramboxes? That’s the only factory bed divider. The extender component was discontinued because it violates the law (blocks the view of the taillights).

For a regular bed, there’s this:

MrWeatherman

Reaction score
I ordered without RamBoxes, so the first link is probably what I will lean towards. Thank you!

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just have a cargo bar. Doesn’t extend anything but I can adjust it all over in the bed.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does your order include Ramboxes? That’s the only factory bed divider. The extender component was discontinued because it violates the law (blocks the view of the taillights).
It wasn't discontinued per say. In fact it's the same exact part they just don't call it a bed extender anymore.
What they did was not install the pegs in the tailgate section, the extender\divider is the same thing.
Can get the pegs for $20 off ebay or Amazon and they screw right into the existing painted on holes and it works great.

This is the part number for the bed extender for non-rambox trucks if you want to go the OEM route (I don't think it matters)

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Do these work with a limited and factory tonue cover? or does the track interfear?

Av1

Reaction score
Do these work with a limited and factory tonue cover? or does the track interfear?

I have a AmpResearch bed extender p/n 74830-01A which I believe is the exact same as Mopar p/n 82215724 that I use with a Bakflip MX4 tonneau cover.

After lifting the extender to its closest point to the track I took a photo for you to show clearance. It's not the same cover, but it should give you an idea.

bedextenderclearance.jpg

Jray22

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bed Extenders will work with the factory “Tie down and Go” Track? I’m Looking at the AmpResearch Extender.

Ram-a-Kin

Reaction score
I assume he is referring to the cargo tie down rails included in the BUG.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone make one that attaches to the rails? That's how my Nissan was. Made it much more versatile. Could easily slide it forward somewhat out of the way.

jdmdc5teg06

Reaction score
I just purchased the mopar cargo divider and the black rails with tie down for my Rebel.

I haven’t received them yet but I was wondering if my Gator soft tri-fold tonneau cover would work with that railing system. Didn’t notice until after I ordered those parts

Users who are viewing this thread