5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar bed assist handle 82215496 ?

Sixxshooter

Reaction score
Looking to pick this up for my 2020 ram Rebel but I have the Ram boxes . Anyone know if this will Work ? I have a spray in bed liner and utility hooks .

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks like it mounts through the lip on the top of the bed for non-RAM box beds.

You could mount it pretty much anywhere you want as it looks like you have to drill a couple of holes. With the RAM boxes and silver rails up top you would have to mount it under the rails. I don't know if that would be a convenient grab location and you might have to drill into your RAM boxes to mount it.

I considered it for my truck but with the OEM bed step I didn't need an extra handle to get into the bed.

Sixxshooter

Reaction score
I also have the deployable bed step and it been great for getting up into the bed but getting down is another story . I need to find something like Ford offers that you can grab while climbing down .

Users who are viewing this thread