5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar 2" Lift kit parts

baillar2

Reaction score
I've got the 2" Mopar lift kit I bought from a private party but I'm missing two washers that are supposed to be out on the front shocks, I'll post a picture for reference.

I'm curious if anyone can tell me about the size of this washer. Hoping to be able to pick something up that will work from the hardware store as this isn't a numbered part from Fox or Mopar 1000005081.png

M14x1.50 would be the stock shock nut/washer size so its probably similar. Easy thing would be bring one of the struts to the hardware store with you so you can find a washer that fits. Its a standard washer nothing special about it. M14 washer should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M14x1.50 would be the stock shock nut/washer size so its probably similar. Easy thing would be bring one of the struts to the hardware store with you so you can find a washer that fits. Its a standard washer nothing special about it. M14 washer should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
This is the answer. Take it into Ace Hardware and start putting washers on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back