5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Monotone ( not two tone) on Longhorn

fish mojo

Reaction score
Build site doesn’t show at monotone option on Laramie Longhorn. I did see on Autotrader a white Longhorn in monotone that looked sharp. My perfect vehicle, which doesn’t exist, would be a Granite Metallic Longhorn with body colored bumpers (and grill!) with. 6’4 Rambox. Maybe someday.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Build site doesn’t show at monotone option on Laramie Longhorn. I did see on Autotrader a white Longhorn in monotone that looked sharp. My perfect vehicle, which doesn’t exist, would be a Granite Metallic Longhorn with body colored bumpers (and grill!) with. 6’4 Rambox. Maybe someday.
I can build one monotone right now (with either bed).

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Monotone IS available on a Longhorn. My dealer has a few on their lot now. They are monotone with chrome bumpers. Myself, I ordered a two tone Longhorn in which the bumpers will be painted the lower two tone as the truck is. However, I don’t believe the Longhorn comes with monotone and body colored bumpers but the Limited does.

fish mojo

Reaction score
https://www.holzhauers.com/new/Ram/2019-Ram-1500-nashville-il-aae78aa30a0e0ae77ebbcd2adff42c94.htm

White Longhorn with monotone white bumpers
3c375b9ec43e1df461bf687544f990d3x.jpg

Last edited:

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I remember seeing this awhile back now in other posts. Someone else was asking about the monotone color with body color bumpers on a Longhorn. Must be a true unicorn! I could not build one on website or at dealership, at least I couldn’t two months ago, maybe that has changed now also. Wonder how this one came to be?:unsure:

fish mojo

Reaction score
I guess ”monotone “ wasn’t the correct call on this. The option this would have would be the body color bumper option, similar to the Limited. Not shown on Longhorn. This vehicle window sticker doesn’t show it and the build sheet by VIN shows bright front and rear bumpers. Must be a unicorn....

I would like to see this as an option, as I like the Longhorn interior, but my biggest gripe about the new Ram is too much chrome.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I guess ”monotone “ wasn’t the correct call on this. The option this would have would be the body color bumper option, similar to the Limited. Not shown on Longhorn. This vehicle window sticker doesn’t show it and the build sheet by VIN shows bright front and rear bumpers. Must be a unicorn....

I would like to see this as an option, as I like the Longhorn interior, but my biggest gripe about the new Ram is too much chrome.
Agree, I went with a Longhorn because I really wanted the black/new saddle interior but as you mentioned could only get exterior paint monotone with the chrome bumpers. That’s why I went two tone exterior to get the painted bumpers and tone the chrome down a little.

fish mojo

Reaction score
I just noticed this Longhorn also had full length fixed running boards. I thought the Longhorn was standard with power retractable running boards.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed this Longhorn also had full length fixed running boards. I thought the Longhorn was standard with power retractable running boards.
The power running boards are part of the Level 1 package. This looks like a more basic Longhorn with wrapped bumpers...

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The power running boards are part of the Level 1 package. This looks like a more basic Longhorn with wrapped bumpers...
Correct, also this one does not have surround view. (Tow mirrors:mad::LOL:) It would not have the 12” screen either along with a few other things.

Users who are viewing this thread