5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Preset Solved - Maybe?!

Rob1013692

Reaction score
I have yet to find a post about resetting the Uconnect 12”. I apologize if this has been solved / addressed and this is redundant. Between this site and many others, and I had yet to find a way to get into engineering mode to reset my radio. Well, playing in the settings, there is a “clear personal data”. I too suffered from losing my xm presets and they all dumped into the favorites. Well, I cleared my personal data and guess what showed back up?! My presets. I’ll confirm in the AM to see if they hold overnight. But I did shut off truck after confirmation and waiting about 10minutes and they were all still there. I need to reset equalizer and phone. So for those still searching like I was, maybe this can help.... DAD957CC-54F6-4BB9-A87C-409D6CC8435F.jpeg

Rob1013692

Reaction score
Confirmed.. All was good this morning. Re-paired my phone, put equalizer back to where I had it, truck is back to normal..

Minor glitch in probable update - easy fix.

Users who are viewing this thread