5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror wire tap w/o auto dim

Javerso

Reaction score
Just traded in my 2019 Laramie for 2021 Limited. For some stupid reason the limited didn’t come with auto dim mirror. So has anyone done a wire tap for radar with this mirror? Help please

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t have a solution for you, but I find it strange that yours doesn’t have auto-dim. It’s listed as a standard feature for the 2021 Limited. You think the dealer removed it to use on another vehicle?

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Don’t have a solution for you, but I find it strange that yours doesn’t have auto-dim. It’s listed as a standard feature for the 2021 Limited. You think the dealer removed it to use on another vehicle?
I wonder if someone shut it off? From my manual:

The Automatic Dimming feature can be turned on or off
through the touchscreen.

Javerso

Reaction score
No. I’m just a moron. Couldn’t remember where the setting was in Uconnect and the salesman said it didn’t have it. It is just a plain looking mirror with no buttons on it. My old one had the home link on the mirror. But still need subs on the wire tap. Thank you though.

Users who are viewing this thread