5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mikes ram

mikes ram

Reaction score
2019 ram 5th gen quad cab Bighorn 4x4 5.7 torque air suspension locking rear diff off road pack level 2 rugged brown with tan /black.I bought quad cab so it would fit in the garage, I also carry a 50 inchRZR in the back while pulling a 22' camper. Camperweight weight is 5000lbs loaded 500 hitch weight and RZR wt is 1200lbs so truck is working when we go on a trip. I live in Colorado so I regularly go over 1200' passes and am happy to report truck will do these passes and grades without giving it much thought. Really had a hard time on deciding on gear ratio and selected the 3:21. I have had truck for 1year no issues what so ever and have extras like rock sliders and fender flares

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Rugged Brown seems to be a rather rare color. There is a thread on this forum devoted just to that color. It is the Official Rugged Brown Pearlcoat Thread under "Members Trucks." You might want to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread