5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meguiar’s Ceramic Wax Detailer, thumbs up

CJR28

Reaction score
I was debating on picking up a bottle the other night, looks like ill have to try some. I usually go with the Turtle Wax spray detailer. Your truck looks great (y)

U

User_3336

I usually just use the Meguairs Spray Detailer and Spray Wax. High glossy finish using a microfiber towel.

Walmart had it on clearance for $2.50 a bottle. I bought 12 bottles! LOL

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought and used it based on a previous recommendation on the forum which I am unable to locate. I'm with Condor 77 and was impressed with how the Ram looked "washed" after a rain.

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use Meguire's Hybrid Ceramic Spray wax at every wash, just spray it on and rinse....love it. I use the detailer for touchup....works great as well.

tul9033

Reaction score
Give Bead Maker a try. Cheap, easy to apply, and looks/protects as good as some high end products I've got collecting dust that are way too much work to apply and keep up. Wash and then use it as a drying aid or apply by itself .

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Used it on my truck countless times, and love it

My wife would not let me wash (or drive...) her Wrangler - she insisted that she wanted to wash it herself. She needed me to take it in for service so she took my truck to work, and I took full advantage of the time and washed the wrangler, this stuff was a bit part of the process.

She now wants me to wash it every week.... she loves how the bugs don’t stick to her windshield now

U

User_3336

Now see what you got yourself into? LOL

Used it on my truck countless times, and love it

My wife would not let me wash (or drive...) her Wrangler - she insisted that she wanted to wash it herself. She needed me to take it in for service so she took my truck to work, and I took full advantage of the time and washed the wrangler, this stuff was a bit part of the process.

She now wants me to wash it every week.... she loves how the bugs don’t stick to her windshield now

LakesAZ

Reaction score
I've been using this on all my vehicles for a year now and yes it will give you the best shine and protectant!

Users who are viewing this thread