5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The All-New 2021 Ram 700 Subcompact Pickup:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Meet The All-New 2021 Ram 700 Subcompact Pickup:
This One Isn't For The U.S. & Canada...

Laramie-34-Frontal-TRATADO-1-1024x576.png

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would be in line to order one of those if they would just make them for the US Market. I'd love to have a little truck like that as a runaround vehicle. C'mon FCA; sell it here!

RSConsulting

Reaction score
Looks a little like the Honda Ridgeline - which is basically a Pilot with a pickup bed. I know RAM is part of FCA - but this is a Fiat Pickup - not something worthy of the RAM badge.

I'm still waiting for Ram to move into the fullsize SUV market (Suburban/Expedition) - a segment everyone except FCA has covered. There were rumors of an upsized Durango - on a 1500 Chassis. The Durango was just a little too small for me (as is the Grand Cherokee).

90HP on the "upscale models" - front wheel drive ONLY? If this were a sub-$20K toy - as a second econo-box - eh, maybe. I'd be curious as to it's "survivability" in it's target market. Outside of major towns, the roads in S/Central America can be pretty rough out in the country.

Rick

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
RAM is moving into the full size market with the new Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Nor branded RAM but built on the 1500 platform.

Users who are viewing this thread