5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May incentives

Ksilva211

Reaction score
Anyone hear if the month of may is going to bring us any new incentives on the 2019’s?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called the FCA incentive hotline earlier today - 1-800-227-0757, and for my zip code, still a $1,00o rebate, same as last month.

I know with Ford, it took a few days into the new incentive period for them to release the new incentives. From what I'm seeing though, FCA seems to do it monthly. Ford released some last month that expire on 7/9/18 - but I've seen them change before they expire.

Can't say I'm not to surprise...they are having issues getting these into the dealers. My gut says we won't see a bigger incentive number until they make that happen. If you ordered, your incentives should be locked at the time of order.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
firecadet613 said:
I called the FCA incentive hotline earlier today - 1-800-227-0757, and for my zip code, still a $1,00o rebate, same as last month.

I know with Ford, it took a few days into the new incentive period for them to release the new incentives. From what I'm seeing though, FCA seems to do it monthly. Ford released some last month that expire on 7/9/18 - but I've seen them change before they expire.

Can't say I'm not to surprise...they are having issues getting these into the dealers. My gut says we won't see a bigger incentive number until they make that happen. If you ordered, your incentives should be locked at the time of order.
When does RAM have their big month of incentives? I keep hearing NOV. Also, I was told that when you order a truck custom that you get the incentives available when the truck comes into the dealer which didn't really make sense to me. Playing some Roulette with that.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No idea on that...but I do know you can lock incentives at the time of order, provided it's ordered as a "sold" vehicle. Both FCA and Ford do this..not sure about GM.

D

Deleted member 85

There isn't a "best" month for incentives.

Incentives are determined by market supply.

For instance, in BC there are less than 20 new Ram 3500s sitting on dealer lots for sale. It is impossible to get one for a client right now.

FCA pulled all of the rebates off of the 3500 in BC, literally no discount in May. They then padded that rebate into the 2018 DS Rams, 25% Off MSRP.

Users who are viewing this thread