5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maxtrac 2/4 help

Slap

Reaction score
I have a 2024 Laramie just installed a maxtrac 2/4 drop and a spohn adjustable pan hard bar . Problem is at about 15mph I have a vibration both taking off and slowing down any ideas on what could be the problem? IMG_6434.jpeg

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is the vibration happening only under acceleration and deceleration, or also cruising at 15 mph? Does it go away over 15 mph?

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
A few more questions.

1. Did you wait to tighten all of your suspension bolts after the truck was sitting on the ground (under load)?
2. Did you ensure that your rear wheels are centered, and not shifted to one side?
3. Did you get an alignment done on your truck after lowering it?

Slap

Reaction score
Had a shop here locally do it
Checked the wheels even tried putting my stock wheels back on same thing .

Alignment was done

It starts about 13 mph to about 20 then goes away both accelerating and decelerating

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, if a shop did it, hopefully they did everything right. Maybe a pinion angle issue. You might have them check that.

Rock Crawler

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I suggest contacting Maxtrac. This might be something they have heard of before and know a solution.

Users who are viewing this thread