5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Max liners blocking Ram bins

dtreadwell

Reaction score
Here is a video showing the issue and explaining.

I could easily cut the mat so I can get access to the bins but I'm afraid the thin plastic will just curl up when temperatures here hit the 100's. Does anyone have this combo in their crew cab and have a set of mats like this that allow access to the bins and use of the under seat storage?

Thanks!

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here is a video showing the issue and explaining.

I could easily cut the mat so I can get access to the bins but I'm afraid the thin plastic will just curl up when temperatures here hit the 100's. Does anyone have this combo in their crew cab and have a set of mats like this that allow access to the bins and use of the under seat storage?

Thanks!
Here's a video of my maxliners. Mine dip in the fold better to access the ram bin.

dtreadwell

Reaction score
Your video is what sold me on the max liner. But your truck does not have the extra storage mine does. That is my problem. The extra storage pins the mat down and won’t allow me access to the bins. Watch my video.

Here's a video of my maxliners. Mine dip in the fold better to access the ram bin.

dtreadwell

Reaction score
I ended up getting Husky Liners for the front and just sticking with the stock Mats for the back. They conceal the bins, but don't prevent access. And the carpet portion is removable incase something dirty goes back there. Not the perfect solution, but no one seems to have that. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online