5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Cylinder Cover?

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looking at getting billet fluid cap covers for the engine compartment, wondering if anyone has seen anything that covers the entire brake fluid reservoir. I hate to put a nice billet cap on there, just to have that big opaque plastic reservoir showing. I had some stainless and billet covers over the big items on my Challenger but have yet to to find anything similar for this DT.

Kyles

Reaction score
Looking at getting billet fluid cap covers for the engine compartment, wondering if anyone has seen anything that covers the entire brake fluid reservoir. I hate to put a nice billet cap on there, just to have that big opaque plastic reservoir showing. I had some stainless and billet covers over the big items on my Challenger but have yet to to find anything similar for this DT.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yes, those are the caps I am looking at. Messaged BT to see if they might make a cover that fits around the brake fluid reservoir, waiting to hear back. Here's a pic of a stainless washer bottle/ABS cover I had on my Challenger (different company) and a BT coolant reservoir cover. You can see in the Ram pic that a nice billet cap would just draw attention to that white plastic.

IMG_2936.JPG IMG_2941.JPG IMG_2380.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread