5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map not loading in instrument panel in front of steering column

25Ram1500

Reaction score
Picked up a brand new 2025 ram sat. Today the map in the instrument panel in fornt of steering column just keeps saying loading maps but will not load. Navigation on the console in middle of vehicle works still. Is this an easy fix or do i need to go back to dealer?

Any luck with this? I just picked mine up yesterday and it started do the same thing this morning.

Try disconnecting the negative battery cable and hooking it back up.

No, happened twice soo far both times came back after a few days. Brought it to dealership while it showed the issue and was told they have not seen this nor do they know what to do about it because it does not spit an error code.. called ram connect who patched me through too uconnect they patched me back too ram connect and then when i told them i was getting a run around was told too contact my dealer after i had already done so… long story short no answers from anywhere yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back