5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Manual Regen

Primetime26

Reaction score
Afternoon Ramily,im new to the site and have recently purchased a 2020 2500 ram diesel used,it had about 19,000 miles on it and had no issues,After putting 2500 miles on it towing my boat thru the Arizona desert at about 117 degrees outside it did a regen and was fine,now it said manually regen keep driving and while I was driving check engine lite came on and never finished the regen,took it to the dealer to reset code and force the regen,they did and said they installed new software,I take 2 trips to the liquor store a few miles away and it's already at 50%,is the filter that full of soot and should it be replaced,not knowing how the driver drove it before me and what OBD can I buy so I can manually force a regen,sorry long winded,thxs for any help

You might have better luck on the HD forums. This is the 5th Gen 1500s. Took me a second to figure out what a regen is. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back