5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mammoth wheel spacers?

Nighthawkra

Reaction score
Just trying to get an opinion from everybody I was about to pick up some Mammoth wheel spacers but I was told to only buy Bora I've used wheel spaces in the past with car applications of various brands just wondering if anyone here has heard of or used Mammoth and has an opinion on them. I was going to install these 1.5 in spacers on my 19 Rebel stock wheels and tires.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I know you already ordered, but FWIW, the track width in these trucks is different front to rear by 1/4". So if you use the same spaces on all four corners, your front wheels will stick out further than the rear. If you don't care about that then you should be good. One thing I liked about Bora is they sell the spacers in sets of two, not four. So you can custom order thinner spacers for the front to get the front and rear to match. I'm running 1" rear and 3/4" front because I wanted just flush with fender flares, and zero poke outside the flares

Nighthawkra

Reaction score
I know you already ordered, but FWIW, the track width in these trucks is different front to rear by 1/4". So if you use the same spaces on all four corners, your front wheels will stick out further than the rear. If you don't care about that then you should be good. One thing I liked about Bora is they sell the spacers in sets of two, not four. So you can custom order thinner spacers for the front to get the front and rear to match. I'm running 1" rear and 3/4" front because I wanted just flush with fender flares, and zero poke outside the flares
That's somthing I didn't realize... Wouldn't be bad to just order a set for the rears at 1.75 inch... 🤔

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the tire poke with the 1.5” KSP all the way around. The difference is so minimal front to back it’s not worth ordering thicker for the rear in my opinion. View attachment 122119
It all up to the person who owns the truck. With trying to get my wheels flush with fender flares, it most definitely made a noticeable difference.

Users who are viewing this thread