5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luverne 7" Grip Step Running Board

papac0rn

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope you all are having a great day. I have a quick question. On my 2020 quad cab I have the 5.5" Factory Black Ram running boards. I find them pretty narrow to use and the other day one of my passengers about fell getting in. Has anyone purchased or looked at the Luverne 7" Grip Step for their Ram? They look nice and wide. Just looking for options. I've also looked at power boards too. Just not sure I want to go through the hassle of installing one of those.

Thanks for feedback. Have a great weekend.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope you all are having a great day. I have a quick question. On my 2020 quad cab I have the 5.5" Factory Black Ram running boards. I find them pretty narrow to use and the other day one of my passengers about fell getting in. Has anyone purchased or looked at the Luverne 7" Grip Step for their Ram? They look nice and wide. Just looking for options. I've also looked at power boards too. Just not sure I want to go through the hassle of installing one of those.

Thanks for feedback. Have a great weekend.
I think all the power running boards are 4 or 5 inches. 7 Inches is pretty rare but if you have the need for it then thats cool. I run the Westin Protraxx 5" and I think those are pretty large, can't imagine going larger. That being said I looked up the Luverne and they seem like a cool step but I will let others who actually have them chime in.

Users who are viewing this thread