5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurker that just ordered first truck!

KCViper

Reaction score
Posted this in another place, but thought I'd post here for a proper intro:

Thought I would do a quick intro. Have a brother and friend who have owned multiple Ram trucks over the past 20 years. I have NEVER owned a truck, so it's all new to me and have been lurking on this site for about a month doing some research. Was considering a Toyota Tacoma as I was not really sure I "needed" a full size truck. Was told by my brother that the Tacoma was not a truck :) My DD is currently a 2020 Porsche 911 and I've always driven performance sedans (AMG C63)......so will be interesting driving a truck some. I've been told that I will be driving my truck more than the 911.....time will tell!

I recently inherited some property that requires me to have a SUV/truck. So, after some research and great information from this forum, I decided to order a 2021 Ram Laramie crew cab, 5.7 e tq, 3.92, 4x4, Night edition, Laramie level 2, power running boards, 33 gal, 12 uconnect, BUG, billet silver with some other goodies. Now the wait and hopefully better truck month incentives!!

PhillyPhan

Reaction score
Posted this in another place, but thought I'd post here for a proper intro:

Thought I would do a quick intro. Have a brother and friend who have owned multiple Ram trucks over the past 20 years. I have NEVER owned a truck, so it's all new to me and have been lurking on this site for about a month doing some research. Was considering a Toyota Tacoma as I was not really sure I "needed" a full size truck. Was told by my brother that the Tacoma was not a truck :) My DD is currently a 2020 Porsche 911 and I've always driven performance sedans (AMG C63)......so will be interesting driving a truck some. I've been told that I will be driving my truck more than the 911.....time will tell!

I recently inherited some property that requires me to have a SUV/truck. So, after some research and great information from this forum, I decided to order a 2021 Ram Laramie crew cab, 5.7 e tq, 3.92, 4x4, Night edition, Laramie level 2, power running boards, 33 gal, 12 uconnect, BUG, billet silver with some other goodies. Now the wait and hopefully better truck month incentives!!
I'm looking at something similar. Did you happen to get the ORP too? I'm looking at the pearl white. How long until you get your truck after ordering?

KCViper

Reaction score
I decided not to get the ORP. That was a tough decision, but ultimately decided I would be on pavement 90% of the time so decided against it! I can always add different tires and even rims later. I was told about 6 weeks from order to delivery......will have to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread