5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lumbar Support- Resets to zero support position every couple weeks.

stm-ram

Reaction score
Curious if you all have noticed a minor but pretty annoying thing with the lumbar support. Since the day I purchase my truck, I need to increase the lumbar support every couple weeks. I'm a taller guy and tend to use the full amount of lumbar support available, but every week or two I need to increase it as it resets back to a zero support. I usually don't notice it until my back starts getting sore while driving, which leads me to believe it is slowing resetting... not all at once. I don't know if there is something wrong with my seat but really hoping someone else has experienced this as well. The first few times I had thought maybe I bumped the button or my kids were messing with it, but now I'm confident its a component issue.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It is a little air bag with a small pump. It will loose air at some point.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, no help from here, mine has been solid for the whole time of ownership.
Have had times when leaning in over the seat it has moved due to me hitting the switches accidentally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/