5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low Compression on Cylinder - 65k miles

BowDown

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
True, it was another case of not going to the beginning of the thread. My memory isn't that good anymore, and I hadn't read the original post, since October, but got the notification of a comment, since I commented back then. I only knew it was about low compression, and saw the comment about electrical, which yes, would be all cylinders of at least the same bank. I need to slow down, when I haven't been on for a few days, and trying to catch up.

Well, I'm not sure we're getting all the information or that the shop is being straight with the OP. A lot of conflicting information here

6of36

Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure we're getting all the information or that the shop is being straight with the OP. A lot of conflicting information here
That"s not uncommon, and he may not be totally understanding what the dealer says either. We don't know his mechanical ability, or the dealers ability to explain it.

BowDown

Reaction score
That"s not uncommon, and he may not be totally understanding what the dealer says either. We don't know his mechanical ability, or the dealers ability to explain it.
Yep, especially the bolded if the OP isn't mechanically inclined.
No offense OP, trying to help you

Users who are viewing this thread