5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving my New 2020 Laramie 4x4 Off Road

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi Brad. Welcome to Ram-Anonymous. Here we try to help those spend more money on their trucks while providing some comfort in that money you just spent. This is a safe space and we are all here to listen to your needs and concerns. Don't let others bring you down with their negativity but help bring them to the RamLight. Ok wow, way off topic.

Welcome to the Forums and Congrats on the new truck. That blue is sharp.. Now just need to put that grill RAM in red and it might be superman's truck.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Hi all,
My name is Brad.
I just bought a new 2020 Laramie 4x4 Off Road, Sport pretty much loaded with everything. View attachment 87539
Love the air suspension and the adaptive cruise control. Rides like dream and very quiet.
Welcome to the forum friend. Get ready to spend some money on upgrades. You're prob thinking your'e done spending cash, but you really aren't. It's contagious... :LOL:

BradS

Reaction score
Hi Brad. Welcome to Ram-Anonymous. Here we try to help those spend more money on their trucks while providing some comfort in that money you just spent. This is a safe space and we are all here to listen to your needs and concerns. Don't let others bring you down with their negativity but help bring them to the RamLight. Ok wow, way off topic.

Welcome to the Forums and Congrats on the new truck. That blue is sharp.. Now just need to put that grill RAM in red and it might be superman's truck.
Thanks. I hadn't thought about red for the grill RAM. Maybe I'll photoshop it to see what it'd look like.

Users who are viewing this thread