5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to sell unit...Have a question

U

User_34235

Soon I will be selling my 8.4" Non-Navigation unit but before I do, I wanted a sanity check. I was told by someone outside this forum that once I sell it, then all the buyer has to do is go to the dealer, take my VIN and then they can program the unit to work. Any truth to that statement, or if they are off, what is the process? BTW, the system is coming out of a 2021 RAM Bighorn
Thanks in advance.

Mihai

Reaction score
Single ore double zone ac? I am interested to buy a single zone .

U

User_34235

Can you expand on what you mean by single or double zone AC? I am attaching a picture to see if that helps you.

Attachments

• 20221014_075304.jpg
    20221014_075304.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 29

Nsleone

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you expand on what you mean by single or double zone AC? I am attaching a picture to see if that helps you.
That’s a double zone, you have two different temperature control knobs so the driver and passenger can select different temps. Single zone just has one temp control knob

U

User_34235

Thanks Nsleone, that's kind of what I was thinking too, but like to be certain first.

Last edited by a moderator:

THFD334

Reaction score
Along these lines, if ok..... I have the 8.4 Non-nav uconnect 4 with single zone climate control. I am wanting to add auto climate control to it. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions? I know infotainment sells a kit for around $180 but I don't know if that's all I'd need or I need to change the bezel and anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread