5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for template of all RAM DT emblems for vinyl cutter

SimmZ

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I would like to install colored overlays stickers on my 2019 RAM Big Horn and I see some options online, but all from the US and I am in Canada what's making this VERY expensive just for stickers... moreover I own myself a vinyl cutter where I can make my own stickers for like 1$ a piece...

I would like to know if anybody have the template for all the emblems on a RAM 5th Gen? Like the front grille, door emblems, 1500 hood emblem and maybe also the "Big Horn" logo on the tailgate...

If I can't find the templates, I'll just create them myself, not that much of a big deal.

Example photo :

104634862_10157099260117161_3704168172056687894_o.jpg

Barnyard

Reaction score
Any luck on this? I downloaded a few this weekend, but the proportions on the letters wasn't right.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

SimmZ

Reaction score
Any luck on this? I downloaded a few this weekend, but the proportions on the letters wasn't right.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Nop, no luck yet... I am planning to begin taking measurement soon and create my own...

WOOOOODS13

Reaction score
Nop, no luck yet... I am planning to begin taking measurement soon and create my own...
Saw this post and wanted to see if you had created the files for this or found them? Thanks in advance!

millerdd

Reaction score
did anyone ever make a template or find any? Looking to make some of my own. Thank you all!!!

Derek

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You will have a hard time finding people sharing these files as most that create them, or have them, use them to make money. If they just have away the templates, then they would lose money on sales.

U

User_3336

You will have a hard time finding people sharing these files as most that create them, or have them, use them to make money. If they just have away the templates, then they would lose money on sales.
You meant "If they just gave away the templates, then they would lose money on sales".

maximumresults21

Reaction score
Any luck on this yet. Im doing the same right now. Same here. Have a vinyl cutter and nothing I see online has the colors I want so guess I gotta do it myself. Wondering who has the measurements or template.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Not always.
I don't have a 3D printer and I don't think I will get one for at least anther 10 years so having the drawings wouldn't help me as I would just rather them be pre-made.

We are just talking about measurements of letters, it's not like it's anything special like a bracket or plug imo.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not always.
I don't have a 3D printer and I don't think I will get one for at least anther 10 years so having the drawings wouldn't help me as I would just rather them be pre-made.

We are just talking about measurements of letters, it's not like it's anything special like a bracket or plug imo.
Go ahead and search online to see who is sharing files for plotters to cut the letters. My local custom vinyl shoo doesn't have them, And couldn't get them because nobody is sharing.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Take a picture and scan it into the vinyl cutter. I did modifications with microsoft paint.

Attachments

• Elite Edition good black 2.png
    Elite Edition good black 2.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 36

maximumresults21

Reaction score
Damn I wish there was some smart young computer wiz kid on here that could do it. But I guess I'll have to.

mainjet

Reaction score
Tape a paper over the emblem and use the edge of a pencil to get the lettering outline. Then bring that into the computer and open it in illustrator. Put it on one layer and lock the layer. Then use another layer to trace the lettering outline.

Users who are viewing this thread