5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for full console!

zacbev

Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram 1500 Laramie with a jump seat. Black leather. I was wondering if anyone wanted to possibly trade or work something out to swap them. I’m located in Iowa. Also does anyone know if there is any difference between the 1500 and 2500 consoles or are they the same. Thanks a ton

larix

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a 2019 Ram 1500 with a center console. Its a Bighorn level 2. I want to switch to the jump seat. My console has a black leather lid, black with silver trim. Has rear air vents, rear media center/usb ports, aux power, CD player. Good condition (just bought the truck with 36K miles on it). Let me know if you're interested!

309donovan

Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram 1500 Laramie with a jump seat. Black leather. I was wondering if anyone wanted to possibly trade or work something out to swap them. I’m located in Iowa. Also does anyone know if there is any difference between the 1500 and 2500 consoles or are they the same. Thanks a ton
Did you find a console yet? I have a 19 Laramie black leather & id love to swap my console for a jump seat. I’m in central Illinois close to Peoria. Pm me please, [email protected]

stormcom

Reaction score
I have a a 2019 BH Level 2 with bench seat. I am looking for a Laramie or better console. I am in North Texas and truck just turned 13k. My interior will be for sale in a little while. Bought a set of 2022 G/T seats. The console is floor shift and I have the knob. Any ideas if the the shifter can be removed or if I can plug into the floor shifter and get rid of the knob.

Attachments

• 1C6RRFFG4KN646224_windowSticker.pdf
    93.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread