5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Feedback on EFI Live AutoCal V3 DPF Delete Tuner for Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L (2019-2021)

AubieHug38

Reaction score
I’m thinking about getting the EFI Live AutoCal V3 DPF Delete Tuner dieselino.com/products/efi-live-autocal-v3-dpf-delete-tuner-dodge-ram-cummins-diesel-6-7-19-21 for my 2019-2021 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L and wanted to gather some insights from those who have used it.

1. Installation Experience: How easy was it to install? Did you encounter any issues during the process, or was it fairly straightforward?
  2. Performance Improvements: What kind of power and fuel efficiency gains have you noticed since installing the tuner? Any noticeable differences in towing or acceleration?
  3. User Interface: How intuitive is the AutoCal V3? Are there any features that stood out to you as particularly helpful or difficult to navigate?
  4. Error Codes: After performing the DPF delete, did you face any check engine lights or error codes? How did you handle those?
  5. Customer Support: If you had to reach out for assistance, how responsive was EFI Live’s customer support? Did they help you resolve your issues effectively?
  6. Legal Implications: Are there any emissions regulations I should be aware of in my area regarding the DPF delete? Has anyone had any issues with inspections?
I appreciate any feedback you can share! Thanks in advance for your help!

I’m thinking about getting the EFI Live AutoCal V3 DPF Delete Tuner dieselino.com/products/efi-live-autocal-v3-dpf-delete-tuner-dodge-ram-cummins-diesel-6-7-19-21 for my 2019-2021 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L and wanted to gather some insights from those who have used it.

1. Installation Experience: How easy was it to install? Did you encounter any issues during the process, or was it fairly straightforward?
  2. Performance Improvements: What kind of power and fuel efficiency gains have you noticed since installing the tuner? Any noticeable differences in towing or acceleration?
  3. User Interface: How intuitive is the AutoCal V3? Are there any features that stood out to you as particularly helpful or difficult to navigate?
  4. Error Codes: After performing the DPF delete, did you face any check engine lights or error codes? How did you handle those?
  5. Customer Support: If you had to reach out for assistance, how responsive was EFI Live’s customer support? Did they help you resolve your issues effectively?
  6. Legal Implications: Are there any emissions regulations I should be aware of in my area regarding the DPF delete? Has anyone had any issues with inspections?
I appreciate any feedback you can share! Thanks in advance for your help!
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back