5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for best price online for bedrug and tonnopro trifold cover

hdvespa

Reaction score
Which online dealer is going to have the best price for a bedrug and a tonnopro trifold cover for the 2020 RAm 1500?

Wheeler

Reaction score
Truck alterations talk to Luke over there

Nebidok

Reaction score
I have had 2 full bedrugs. The first I got from auto anything and it was a good price and shipped fast. I just got a second one for a second truck from Amazon for $279.00. It was labeled as a Amazon Warehouse and said may have a damaged box (it did not) I called bedrug and said it has the same warranty as if buying off their site. Overall for the savings I say keep an eye out on Amazon. Just my $0.02.

Mopar-Rock

Reaction score
I have had 2 full bedrugs. The first I got from auto anything and it was a good price and shipped fast. I just got a second one for a second truck from Amazon for $279.00. It was labeled as a Amazon Warehouse and said may have a damaged box (it did not) I called bedrug and said it has the same warranty as if buying off their site. Overall for the savings I say keep an eye out on Amazon. Just my $0.02.
Did you get the second one for your new ram? Amazon is over 400 checking this morning. Link?

Users who are viewing this thread