5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a tuner compatible with 2024 Hemi

Cerebral314

Reaction score
Looking for a plug in tuner like diablo offers, I called them and the don't have anything for 24s yet.

Any suggestions on something available for 24s

Also looked a the banks pedal monster, those don't show as available for 24s either.

I already have a tazer to adjust tire size etc... but I'm looking to wake up this Hemi and would like something more than just a throttle controller but don't really want to have to get into a ecm swap or custom tune. Ideally something that I can easily add and remove incase I ever need any warranty work at the dealer.

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look into the Edge Pulsar Plug n Play piggybacks of the ECM. Works great and change on the fly is nice.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pulsar would be your only option , but I doubt it shows 2024 compatible yet either. Maybe reach out to Edge and see if they will let you be guinea pig for them for free or discounted price.

Anything else would require you to get an unlocked PCM to tune

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did they give a timeline at least to look forward to? I'm wondering if there is a difference from 23 to 24.
Might not be any difference, but they won't tell you it's compatible until they can verify, for liability reasons

Users who are viewing this thread