5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking at rams...Toyota employee. Anyone wanna share their discount?

Reaction score
Im located in Evansville, Indiana looking at trading my f150 in for a Ram Laramie or big horn. Looking for the preferred pricing discount!

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I saw that and thought about it. I do have a trade in also so not sure how that would work from indiana to florida. As much as i need a vacation lol.
Haha i'm sure they can figure something out. I'm checking on a trade in also...

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Im located in Evansville, Indiana looking at trading my f150 in for a Ram Laramie or big horn. Looking for the preferred pricing discount!
I’d think twice about the new ram! My 19 has been nothing but problems. Been to three different dealers and ram cares. Truth is no one cares, give them your $60,000 and good luck with your POS! Working on my lemon law claim right now!

Reaction score
Really..whats going on with it? My friends challenger just got lemoned lawed a year ago.

_StangPGH

Reaction score
'19 Rebel here, zero problems. Love it. I had a Porsche Cayman lemoned a few years back. It happens to every single make. Sucks when it's your turn but laws are in place so you deal and move on. Agree no one really cares, also independent of make.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
'19 Rebel here, zero problems. Love it. I had a Porsche Cayman lemoned a few years back. It happens to every single make. Sucks when it's your turn but laws are in place so you deal and move on. Agree no one really cares, also independent of make.

That's true..and dealers make a big difference. Now...this discount .

_StangPGH

Reaction score
That's true..and dealers make a big difference. Now...this discount .
Yea you're right, I should rephrase that. There are some good dealers out there who will fight the lemon battle with you. I was thinking more of the car makers.

bwsRam19

Reaction score
I’d think twice about the new ram! My 19 has been nothing but problems. Been to three different dealers and ram cares. Truth is no one cares, give them your $60,000 and good luck with your POS! Working on my lemon law claim right now!
Unfortunate for you, but all brands have lemons. My 19 Ram laramie black edition is by far the nicest truck I've had, coming from a 14 f150 king ranch, 16 gmc sierra slt all terrain, 17 Toyota Tundra Crew Max and a 17 Ram laramie, and numerous others.

Reaction score
Unfortunate for you, but all brands have lemons. My 19 Ram laramie black edition is by far the nicest truck I've had, coming from a 14 f150 king ranch, 16 gmc sierra slt all terrain, 17 Toyota Tundra Crew Max and a 17 Ram laramie, and numerous others.
That's what I'm hoping for I've had a 09 gmc Sierra, 13 tundra rock warrior, 15 chevy Silverado lt z71, 14 roush raptor, and 18 ford f150. I want a 20 or 21 silver Laramie night edition.

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I agree, this is the nicest truck I’ve had too, but when issues can’t be resolved it’s annoying!

Kroger

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Hoosier! (Indy area) I was in the market and shopped pricing out to several dealers. Almost pulled the trigger at Koons CJDR in Virginia. They are still offering 6% off invoice on 2021’s but a dealer in Ohio was able to come close and save a trip out East. None of the Indiana dealers would move even close to Invoice. (At least the ones I met with)

the forum has been wonderful tool for searching and learning.

ordered my larmine last Friday!

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Hoosier! (Indy area) I was in the market and shopped pricing out to several dealers. Almost pulled the trigger at Koons CJDR in Virginia. They are still offering 6% off invoice on 2021’s but a dealer in Ohio was able to come close and save a trip out East. None of the Indiana dealers would move even close to Invoice. (At least the ones I met with)

the forum has been wonderful tool for searching and learning.

ordered my larmine last Friday!
What was the dealer in ohio? Ive been looking more in tennesee and kentucky. The ones around st louis aren't really budging much either. Around the Evansville area dealers aren't doing much either, and our rebates aren't good here either.

Kroger

Reaction score
What was the dealer in ohio? Ive been looking more in tennesee and kentucky. The ones around st louis aren't really budging much either. Around the Evansville area dealers aren't doing much either, and our rebates aren't good here either.

sent you a PM on the dealer.

dawelt

Reaction score
Check out Holzhauer CDJR in Nashville, IL. I have bought my last 2 from them. Got almost 14k in rebates and discounts on my 2019. Not sure what they have right now, but check their website occasionally, as they run different discounts from time to time. Seems to be better discounts at the beginning of a new year. Im from Vincennes btw.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread