5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longtube and legality?

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used to have no cats and headers on a car and just had this little box that I hooked to the 02 sensors and battery and it told the cpu that the 02 sensors were working properly. Had that thing on there for like 10yrs. Couldn't tell you what the name of it was because it came with the headers haha. They were Stillen.
Lemme guess - made by the same company that Volkswagen used to cheat before their diesel lawsuit? :ROFLMAO:

Jack.

Reaction score
California doesn't require the 1st smog test until the 8th yr of ownership. Assuming you bought new.

Does Jersey have something similar? If that's the case, why not just install them and not worry about it for a whole lot of years?
I bought my vehicle out of state and its under a comercial plate and according to jersey i need to get it smog test every year sadly

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I bought my vehicle out of state and its under a comercial plate and according to jersey i need to get it smog test every year sadly

That sucks! I thought California was bad with their smog test once every 2 years. Even then, you don't have your first smog test until the 8th year of initial ownership, or after 4 years if you bought it used.

Users who are viewing this thread