5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Longhorn two tone rugged brown/walnut

robbiele

Reaction score
Is Rugged Brown the only two tone longhorn currently unavailable?

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
They actually closed two tone paint for ordering. I would like to believe with how late we are in the model year, that it is closed until the 20's open up for ordering in a few months.

robbiele

Reaction score
Somebody on 5thgenrams stated they were told by a dealer in NY that the Rugged Brown color has been discontinued? I knew you would likely know the answer, so posted it here.

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know about discontinued, but they have indeed closed the order banks for the Rugged Brown color in the 19's. The order banks are still open for the 19's, but they are slowly closing off ordering of certain options/colors for them. It is a good possibility that Rugged Brown will be available for the 20's, however I will not know for sure until the 19's officially close and the order banks for the 19's open.

Somebody on 5thgenrams stated they were told by a dealer in NY that the Rugged Brown color has been discontinued? I knew you would likely know the answer, so posted it here.

robbiele

Reaction score
So, is 2020 ordering open at this point? There seems to be great debate on this site whether it open or not and I figured you would be the man to ask. Thanks.

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, the 2020's are open for ordering for the 1500. The 19's are only open for the HD Trucks. Otheriwse, the 1500 order banks for the 2020's are open for ordering. Thanks

So, is 2020 ordering open at this point? There seems to be great debate on this site whether it open or not and I figured you would be the man to ask. Thanks.

robbiele

Reaction score
So, is the Rugged Brown longhorn two tone available to order at this point? If so, I will get in touch with you very soon.

Koons_Tysons_Corner

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Sadly not. The Two Tone Color is on hold for ordering. Also the only exterior colors available at this point are; Silver, White, Delmonico Red, Black, Ivory White, Max Steel, Patriot Blue. All the rest of the colors/Two Tone Paint is late availability.

So, is the Rugged Brown longhorn two tone available to order at this point? If so, I will get in touch with you very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread