5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loaded Limited 1500 payload

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought there was a thread somewhere but can't find it, but does anyone know what the payload capacity is of a loaded Limited with the pano roof, ramboxes, and the MFT? Thanks!

I have all of those options plus eTorque and I’m at 1099 per my door sticker.

‘21 1500 Ltd, Max Steel / Indigo Frost

I have a 2021 Limited with everything but the Ram Boxes and ORP. Payload 1,190 lbs. I read somewhere that the Ram Boxes take off approximately 150 lbs of payload.

I must have the light weight Limited, my sticker says 1375 or 1395 lbs

I have a 2021 Limited with everything but the Ram Boxes and ORP. Payload 1,190 lbs. I read somewhere that the Ram Boxes take off approximately 150 lbs of payload.

Yep and ORG will drop it another ~110 lbs leaving a fully optioned Limited just above 900 lbs payload

My Limited seems to be the heavyweight so far, having a payload of only 1046 lbs.

door jam sticker 2.jpg

Not too shabby I guess, no ram boxes or ORG, a few other options left off but a good amount on the truck too:

payload and towing.png

Now I'm nervous. I was shooting for 1300#+ of payload. I didn't get RamBox, MFT, or the sunroof, but I did get everything else, including ORG. Might be taking the skid plates off! LOL.

Now I'm nervous. I was shooting for 1300#+ of payload. I didn't get RamBox, MFT, or the sunroof, but I did get everything else, including ORG. Might be taking the skid plates off! LOL.
I'll take your skid plates if you take them off LOL. Yeah, you could be cutting it close. But doesn't your 3.92 rear axle ratio help?

I'll take your skid plates if you take them off LOL. Yeah, you could be cutting it close. But doesn't your 3.92 rear axle ratio help?
I'm far from the expert on this, but I believe the 3.92 only ups the tow rating. My desired payload is strictly for when pulling our camper. Me, the wife, and the two dogs weigh a little over 300# combined and with our camper maxed out, the tongue weight would be 744# at 12%. The tonneau cover I'm looking at is about 70#. I think we should be ok with nothing much else in the truck, but would like to have a couple hundred pounds of payload to "play with."

Oh, I forgot to include the weight of the WDH. I haven't weighed it but I think it's around 60#.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back