5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Limited led headlights from ebay

Hemi20

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with aftermarket limited led headlights selling on ebay. They are priced insanely good. I know you get what you pay for but are they somewhat good or completely trash?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823-202314.png
    Screenshot_20240823-202314.png
    266.4 KB · Views: 9

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there an issue with your stock headlights? The stock headlights on the Limited are about as good as it gets. I'd avoid any headlights that are "priced insanely good", especially from an ebay seller. Stick with your factory headlights. If you need to replace them I'd look for used OEM headlights if you don't want to buy new ones.

Hemi20

Reaction score
I have sport/laramie trim with different style headlights. Want to change the front end to limited style. Thats why i was looking around.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s more than just headlights you need to change if you’re wanting to switch to Limited headlights. There’s a thread where someone did this conversion. Regardless, I would avoid the cheap eBay headlights if you plan to drive at night.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread