5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Line x standard vs premium

DSmith1178

Reaction score
One thing my new truck didnt come with is a bedliner. Ive settled on Line X and made an appointment for next monday. Im not sure if I need to go with the premium for an extra $160. The bed is usually just used for light duty and will be covered by a tri fold hard tonneau. Can anybody shed some light on standard vs premium and help me choose? Maybe post a pic of each if you have it on your truck. Thanks
Dave

Sjay

Reaction score
My son got premium on his 2016 ram and it has a gloss finish - looks really nice compared to mine. Still looks like new after 1 1/2 years. If you're going to keep the truck for awhile get the premium - you'll be glad you did. Sorry, it is 5:30 am or I would post a picture for you :cool:

DSmith1178

Reaction score
My son got premium on his 2016 ram and it has a gloss finish - looks really nice compared to mine. Still looks like new after 1 1/2 years. If you're going to keep the truck for awhile get the premium - you'll be glad you did. Sorry, it is 5:30 am or I would post a picture for you :cool:
I was leaning on the premium but with a tonneau cover i really didnt think I need the UV. Is the premium thicker than the standard to your knowledge. I do prefer a glossier look over a matte look though. Thanks!

Sjay

Reaction score
Mine looks washed out compared to my sons, but I wouldn’t say it is any thicker. I have a relative that owns a company that does Linex in Lansing, MI. I can ask him about the difference, but won’t have an answer until this evening.

HeliPilot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with standard when I did mine a year ago. I have a Lomax bed cover, my liner still looks new.

Users who are viewing this thread