5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lightbars Grill finally released! But not for limited yet. :(

JK47TheWeapon

Reaction score
Let em know I'd like to see a limited version as well.

Aren't the limited and longhorn compatible grills? That should open more of a market.

Kimo

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Has anyone installed these lights in a 2019 Longhorn? They say they won't fit but maybe someone has figured out a way to do it.
It fits the bighorn and I thought the grille was the same. No dimensions given for the light bars. The grille opening is about 5/8" tall by 10 3/8" wide.

From web page:
  • Does not fit Rebel, LongHorn, or Limited models>
  • ONLY fits Tradesman, Bighorn, and Laramie models
Can anyone shed some light (pun intended) on this?

I don't mind minor modifications to the grille if they will go in there.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Has anyone installed these lights in a 2019 Longhorn? They say they won't fit but maybe someone has figured out a way to do it.
It fits the bighorn and I thought the grille was the same. No dimensions given for the light bars. The grille opening is about 5/8" tall by 10 3/8" wide.

From web page:
  • Does not fit Rebel, LongHorn, or Limited models>
  • ONLY fits Tradesman, Bighorn, and Laramie models
Can anyone shed some light (pun intended) on this?

I don't mind minor modifications to the grille if they will go in there.

Any update here? The Longhorn grille is unique. I think it could look great with a light bar and/or backlighting, but I don’t think there’s anything offered for this grille.

Users who are viewing this thread