5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift / Levelling Kit

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
... why buy something that's done incorrectly...
goes to show how the previous owner treated the truck.

1711767590053.png
*google pic

good luck there bud

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
... why buy something that's done incorrectly...
goes to show how the previous owner treated the truck.

View attachment 180090
*google pic

good luck there bud
just like 1000’s of other pavement pounders level their trucks. Not the best way to do it obviously. I know many of them with no issues. I also know people with fox an bilstein who had issues even though it was done “the right way”

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
just like 1000’s of other pavement pounders level their trucks. Not the best way to do it obviously. I know many of them with no issues. I also know people with fox an bilstein who had issues even though it was done “the right way”
yes fox and bilsteins can have issues, so can king or other custom tuned shocks. but unless it is Icon, 100% of the time the issues are all originated from improper installation or buying used product. all properly done shocks will need maintenance or rebuild or replace if they are not rebuildable at some point.

again, this is like eating junk food 3 meals a day, 365 days a year. Short term, some are ok and develop no side effect. long term, it's bad. yes, people who have good diet CAN develop health issues, but the chance of them having health issues stem from diets is way lower than those who eat junk food 3 meals a day.

i really don't know how else I can explain this. im starting to feel like i'm getting trolled lol but anyways, wrong is wrong. mickey mouse is mickey mouse. can't change engineering.

Users who are viewing this thread