5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift Kit Sizing Question. 3.5” RC

Big Z

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,
I hope yall are having a great Labor Day weekend so far. I have a general lift kit question that may have already been answered and if so I apologize. I’m ordering either a Rough Country 3.5 or 6” lift this coming weekend. My question is will the 3.5” RC lift allow me to fit a 35” tire without rubbing? I was going to get the 6” lift but I decided I didn’t want to look overly aggressive or much. I personally think the 3.5” is the perfect size for my 2019 Rebel.

Also this is another dumb question and I’m clearly learning as I go. But does a 3.5” lift really only lift the truck 3.5” ? Because that’s a very insignificant change. Whenever I see a truck with a 3.5” lift it looks more like it was lifted close to a foot so I don’t understand ?

Thank you again everyone for your advice and giving me responses to fill in my lack of knowledge as I learn more and more. Have a great weekend yall and safely have a beer for me !

My truck:
2019 Rebel WITHOUT air suspension. Everything else is stock besides a RC cat back, TBS, and CAI.

Thank you again everyone ! Love yall 🇺🇸🍻

Attachments

• IMG_4292.jpeg
    IMG_4292.jpeg
    336.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4290.jpeg
    IMG_4290.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4311.jpeg
    IMG_4311.jpeg
    362 KB · Views: 7
I have the RC 3.5” in the front with a Motofab 2” spacer in the rear and currently run 35x12.50 bfg ko2’s with zero rub. I did remove the front mud flap and had to use a zip tie to pull the front liner a bit, but the result is zero rub.

Attachments

• IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    247 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back