5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling spacers or Leveling struts

abeach1995

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ram 1500, 5.7 L V8 6.4 bed and I’m wondering what do you guys think. Either a 2 inch leveling kit spacer or a strut assembly that already adds the 2 inch level to the truck, spacers are only 100 bucks or something and struts are 300 something, is there any difference ? Will spacer work or does it put to much strain on things, what do you guys think.

Kyles

Reaction score
I have a 2021 Ram 1500, 5.7 L V8 6.4 bed and I’m wondering what do you guys think. Either a 2 inch leveling kit spacer or a strut assembly that already adds the 2 inch level to the truck, spacers are only 100 bucks or something and struts are 300 something, is there any difference ? Will spacer work or does it put to much strain on things, what do you guys think.
I’m not a huge fan of leveling pucks myself, some guys have no problems with them and some do. I went with the rough country 2 inch struts and have about 8k on them and no complaints. I think though i am going to go with the Bilstein set next to compare the 2.

DOFF

Reaction score
I have the bilstein 6112s and love them. More travel and dampening with aftermarket coil overs than a spacer

Users who are viewing this thread